Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Endless-Boogie


I was glancing back at my last few posts and it stuck me that they have all been very Zach/medical focused. Although this stuff has been a major focal point for me over the past several weeks, the endless-boogie called life has continued unabated. So how is our hero? What is on his mind? Has he been washing behind his ears and eating his e.coli-free vegetables? Indeed, he has!

Let’s talk about me for a minute, shall we? I’ve been in a pretty good space lately, as I was telling my friend Dr. Zoe on Monday night. I finished up last week on a real spiritual high – I was tired to the bone but surprisingly happy, must be all that good, clean living. I rode that wave through Saturday then came back down to Planet Earth on Sunday. Life is still damn good, but more of a normal flavor of good -happy, joyous and free.

Note: This post in its draft form was quite a bit longer, but developing circumstances have reminded me that I must be cautious about what I post until the legal fun in which I am involved has been resolved once and for all. On that day I shall get down on my knees and thank the universe for its unlimited, timeless and beautiful grace.

No comments: