Friday, October 12, 2007

Whatever

So it's fall now - no really, it is - and it has finally gotten cool enough to make wearing shorts less than completely comfortable. This being the case, and today being Friday (casual day) I was faced this morning with the unique trauma that comes once a year for me: trying on the jeans that I haven't worn since April and seeing if they still fit... they did!

I know I have gained a couple of pounds over that last few months and was worried that I might have to whip out the shoe horn to get into them, but fortunately I am not yet pushing maximum density.

What else? Hmmmmn? Oh yeah! - I thought you all might enjoy the photo - it's from Jon and Allison's wedding, apparently they got the photos back from the photographer yesterday - the cupcakes were tres yummy. That's all for now - ciao!

No comments: