Thursday, October 18, 2007

Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop

Today I am sitting around waiting for an answer to an important question that I suspect will profoundly impact the rest of my life - and I got to tell you, it kind of sucks. I'm told that God's will for me is what will happen, but some days it is harder to believe and accept than others. This is one of those days. I've been reminding myself of just what a nightmarish situation I would be in if I had gotten everything I wanted in the past, and I know deep down that often (not being able to see the future) I do not know what's best for me. Still, I want what I want and the thought of not getting it is troublesome.

So here I sit with my computer for company, and frankly I don't think it gives much of a shit as to how things turn out - c'est la vie, bien que quelquefois ce soit difficile. Mais, ce qui sera, sera. Je veux que la chaussure fichue tombe!

No comments: