Friday, November 17, 2006

Must See


Sorry to double post today, but perhaps this will give you all something to do over the weekend. The following link will allow you to see The History of Oil, by Robert Newman. This is somewhat mind-blowing and will take you about 45 minutes to view. It will stream through Mediaplayer which you can download if you don't have it. If your connection is slow, I recommend letting it play through first then sliding the slider back and watching it from the buffer.
I found the last 5 to 10 minutes to be the most poignant, though the whole thing left me not knowing whether to laugh or cry. My colleagues and I have checked the facts and everything Newman says is true. Please email me with your thoughts, as I would love to know what you think.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5267640865741878159&q=newman%27s

No comments: