Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Loose Ends


Today I'm just coping with the mad scramble of tying things up at work and getting all the things done that need doing, in order to get on a plane to Raleigh, NC tomorrow morning. Although I am not looking forward to the travel, I am looking forward to seeing the family and breathing some fresh air for a change. I don't have much else to say and I have even less time to say it, so that will have to suffice for today. I'll leave you to ponder the ecodebt map as you eat fruits out of season, consume the products of factory farming and drive your SUV to grandma's for Thanksgiving dinner. Please realize that you are a victim of the Great Forgetting, as are your fellows, and honestly do not know any better. If change is to occur it will come only through a Great Remembering. Peace.

No comments: