Monday, November 20, 2006

Even More Monkeyshines

Disclaimer: In case it is not apparent, this is my first experiment with uploading photos to this blog. I have experienced the usual array of technical glitches, so consider this a work in progress. Please click on the photos to view them.


In lieu of an extended entry, this week I will simply say that I had a very nice time with the little monkeys on Saturday. We did the usual Sensory Gym thing, then went to Daddy's house for what has become a fairly typical (but entirely gourmet) lunch.

Zach had a nice time playing with his cars and wrassling with Daddy,
and Miss Miranda played her little heart out until she fell asleep.

We parted ways at the usual time and Daddy was very sad and sorry to see them go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job. I like the pictures. It seems that they worked for you!
till the next time...