Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Fat Lady Has Sung

The difficulties between Zach and Miranda's mother and I have, at long last, been resolved - and quite favorably to me by the way. Although I haven't published the entries (for obvious reasons), I have written extensively as this divorce fiasco has plodded along. Fortunately, Blogger has some features that are perfect for situations like this and the entries have all been saved in my archives with all the images and formatting, all post-able with a single mouse-click - cool huh? The reality is that I will not bother, as the therapy was in the writing not the posting and no good would be served. I will simply go back and reread them every now and then when I need to be reminded of where I came from.

To live only for some future goal is shallow. It’s the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top. ~ Robert M. Pirsig

Now it is time to pause and reflect - to "selah" (see my post of Friday, December 22, 2006 for the reference) if you will. Mostly, I am looking forward to rolling up my sleeves and raising me some kids.


Peace and love to all of you who have stood by me so loyally. Many thanks - Mark.

No comments: