Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Two Years

It seems at once both incredibly inconsequential and mindbogglingly momentous - if anything this second year has been one of far vaster personal change and growth than the first.

I'm told that the first year is mostly about the physical - getting healthy, that the second year is one of mental/spiritual healing, and that the third year is when financial matters are finally put in order (and dentistry). These simple truths would seem to have been borne out in my case.

I am at peace with my surroundings and my life; am profoundly grateful for the amazing abundance that I enjoy; am overwhelmingly optimistic about my prospects for the future; and am beginning to be able to wield the powers of mind, body and spirit with which I was bestowed. Pretty cool huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool!
congrats!