Thursday, November 01, 2007

The End

Well, this is it. I find that I will miss the sturdy, unassuming black Dell that sits by my desk, which has enabled me to share my thoughts with all of you, thus far. I expect that building these posts will be a bit dodgy for the near future, until I finally fall into a new routine. So be patient with me, as my internet access at home is extremely sporadic. Thus, I will probably be posting from my local library for the time being.

My Boss and colleagues had nice goodbye luncheon for me today and I am still suffering from the resulting food-coma, though here in Harlem everyone just refers to that state of being as "the 'itis." I am still blushing from all of the testimony and well wishes that I received - nice words from nice people - all sincere and heartfelt. I leave a big part of me here in this classroom and in these halls. That I have grown here, I have no doubts - it's all part of God's plan. Now all I have to do is figure out how to go about getting up at 4am this coming morning. Eeek.

No comments: