Monday, September 10, 2007

Twitter

Well my good friend Nathan has struck again in his facilitation of my steady slide downhill to the dark side of the force (well actually only the internet) - all kidding aside, his suggestions have all been good ones thus far, so I have every reason to believe that this too will enhance my web-life. The new addition comes in the form of Twitter, which on the surface might make one wonder where we draw the line on our craving for minutiae. But be that as it may, I have signed up for a Twitter account and have linked it to this page's sidebar so that I can text in updates (in the sidebar only) on what is going on in Mark's world, from the safety and comfort of my cellphone. That alone is pretty cool - follow along and we'll see where it leads!

No comments: