Friday, September 21, 2007

Monkeyshines Ltd.

I find myself quite pressed for time this fine Friday morning, so even though I'd love to write more I'll have to settle for just captioning these yummy photos as best I can. Perhaps I'll get some time next week to flesh it out a bit - we'll see. So here goes:

Miranda shows off a lovely airplane that she created out of PlayDo - Zach gets comfy on the couch, nestled in a pile of pillows.




\






Miranda takes a turn on the really big slide at the Fort Hamilton High School park - Zach swings into action right behind her.




Both children pose at the big park on Shore Road on this windy and crisp September day.





Miranda and a new friend take time out from collecting acorns to investigate the Monarch butterfly that they found. The hapless creature was eventually released back into the "wild."

Zach shows his climbing prowess.














Zach playing in the yard in front of Daddy's house.

Miranda poses in her kitty-cat shirt - Daddy neglected to brush her hair on this morning.

No comments: