Thursday, January 25, 2007

Worldometers

OK, so I know this endless tweaking is annoying, but I'm trying to create something that is not only archival, but also enjoyable and useful as well. To that end, I have decided to add one last link (at least for now) to the links sidebar. This site can be found at http://www.worldometers.info/ and gives real-time world statistical data that are regularly recalibrated. It provides some good food for thought and I feel that it is in keeping with most of the recurring themes of these pages. Enjoy! I promise to actually write something for my next entry and several ideas/issues are marinating - thanks again for all the support.

1 comment:

n8k99 said...

dude tweak all you want, it's your blog and if you decide that you don't like things, change them. Even if someone comes along and leaves a comment on your blog that is negative opinion expressed, its still your blog!