Friday, November 28, 2008

Total Bummer

I do not watch the news, and I try to stay away from newspapers - as much as I can. I find that the internet allows me to regulate my news intake in a much healthier manner, and in much healthier doses. Besides, as was so rightly pointed out to me some years ago, if anything big is going on in the world, I'll hear about it - too true, too true!

Well, today I was unable to avoid four stories - none of them good news, I'm afraid - but the last hurt in a different way. We need heroes now more than ever, and I will certainly miss Batman. RIP.


Masacre in Mumbai, India

Toys R Us Shooting

Wallmart Trampling

Batman Dies

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with what you said about regulating your news intake. I do it also. There's too much mind numbing garbage in the papers and TV posing as the news!