Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Call From My Bumblebee

I know that 3 posts in one day is overdoing it by more than a bit, but I just got a call from Hyacinth (Zach and Miranda's nanny) and I had to put it "out there." It seems that Zach was upset and crying because he wanted to go to Daddy's house. According to Hya, Zach said "I want Daddy's house, I want Daddy's house - I do, I do, I do!"

I talked to Zachy on the phone and told him that I was still at work and was working late so that I could make money to buy more toys, but that I missed him and loved him and that he would come over to Daddy's house tomorrow night (I have them on Wednesday nights). It was kind of heart-breaking, although it made me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that my little guy was thinking of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! It must rank up there with the "I love you" you got from him!