Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Double-Time Monkeyshines

OK, so it's been a way long time between posts (my bad), but I was just as sick as can be and really swamped on top of that.


Fortunately, I seem to have recovered and I am much better now, thus your patience has finally paid off. The last two weekends have seen really great visits with our favorite little people. We have not had any big new adventures like trips to the toy store, but we did make it into Riteaid on one occasion and have been generally much more mobile.


After braving the coldest weather of the winter so far, the weather moderated and has been nice enough that we made it out to the park on both Saturdays with the help of Daddy's friend Mike (even though Miranda has fallen asleep in the stroller and slept through it on both occasions).








We have also started the new routine of a Sunday morning walk. This seems to have relieved the cabin fever that seems to materialize after a long night and morning of playing in Daddy's little Brooklyn apartment.








I can't even begin to give you all of the yummy little details of all that has transpired since my last post, but I can give you pictures and lots of them. Consider this post then to be a feast for the eyes. Please note that these images span several weeks (3 or 4 maybe) and I've quite forgotten what happened when. I'll get it together at some point I suppose - enjoy!

No comments: