Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's Day Monkeyshines

Only 1 week late! These pics aren't in any particular order and I'll caption them for y'all, but first let me say that this year I had the nicest Father's Day yet - they just keep getting better and better! I got magnificent hand-crafted presents from both little monkeys, but most of all I got to hang out with my two favorite people: Zach and Miranda.

Well, on with the show...

Miranda poses in the bagel shop, wearing the necklace that she and I made together (several shots).




























































Zach in the bagel shop (I couldn't decide which pic I liked better so I posted them both).
























Zach climbs a tree on Sunday , outside the horseback riding academy, while waiting for his turn.






















Zach and Miranda at the park playing in the sprinklers (several shots).